You are listening to : >> SONGZ<<


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 9 January 2011

broken racket broken spirt

today got the gut feeling I shouldnt bring my voltric 70 to sch..but sec 1 cca orientation then feel like bringing...then play play play wif kamilia..half court lah.wif Elsie weiming and tat sherleen.. then it one part I swing le.miss and racket. hit tio floor.then I scares wad happen see,but nth lah.so just continue play.aft tat rest abit.let them play full court.but aft tat game,sherleen Elsie and weiming nvr stop sia,ask sms,Rodney,yong Wei and alson come play..they got boys court sia.then me and kamilia sit on pool table frm 4-5.30pm lor..last few minutes then get the court.actually elsie dunwan let us train.but weiming say just le them play.then play halfway then I see my racket side a bit bent.then see a bit more I DIE LE!$200+ gone in 3 mth! won't tell dad and mum..actually feel like saving $200 then buy another one.but I like think so long..competition coming le.so I saw Jocelyn ea one.think I will buy hers. $110 only. take me 7 week each $14. if can I will do it in 3 weeks. wish me luck.

I killed a Hollow at 00:27:00

My profile

OhJiaYu

1502

BADMINTON RUNNING

Reading

CHR-ian X-WG-ian

Click here to exit!

[Celine]
[JunTing]
[KimKee]
[Michelle]
[Cherry]
[Zolene]
[Badminton]
[Jocelyn.C]
[RuoTing]
[Elsie]
[Annabel]
[YiChien]
[AH MAH RuYing]
[ShiYao]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9125705744296432803\x26blogName\x3dMy+Soul+Is+Winter\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://deathbeholds.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://deathbeholds.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5452255679265343919', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> >> My soul is winter <<